1.20 patch seems to make the difference

I have played the scenarios of a campaign and to my atonishment, it was quite different as far as the A.I behaviour is concern, from what I had noticed earlier with patch 1.11. It is really better.However, I have had small concern with the SMAW, they were not firing on a designed objective, despite changing their fire position. Is that a bug ?

For the rest, I have found a more realistic overall playability.

What about you ?

Cheers

Were you using the Target command?

Yes, I was. They did not fire on the bunker, despite changing position and having the target command set. They had the opening of the bunker in plain sight, and no target elsewhere

I had split the SMAW team and the A and or B guys, however did shoot at a technical and at a BTR. Since I play R.T, I am not sure for which target I gave the target command. But they got the two of them. These targets were in another spot out of view of the SMAW at the Bunker

Another thing, I have notice, when tracks and or grunts are pretty much pounded and or have been fired on heavily (or have dismounted from a destroyed track) they don't respond to any command. The order panel is blank. That did happen before, but not so much, it was rather rare. It takes some time to have them back in the fight.

Cheers

I may have found the answer for the SMAW behaviour, while playing the scenario once again. It seems that the icon of the bunker is displayed (the M.G icon) making you think that there is a crew inside. If you activate the icon the green circle appears, but no crew are shown.

Does that mean that the bunker is empty ? that mention does yet appear later on.

The SMAW crew simply seems not to fire at an empty bunker dispite the command order.

Cheers