New file at the Repository: z-Bee 1.3 CMSF Mod Manager (2009-08-16)

z-Bee 1.3 CMSF Mod Manager helps to keep track of user made content for CMSF and greatly increases the efficiency of someone who like to use mods. I wanted to make this for myself, but it worked so well I ran with it. So here you go! Features:*Manage mods of all types: .brz files, .wav files, .bmp files, and folders.*Manage saved game, scenarios and campaigns.*Customizable "mod groups" that let you select a group of mods that are appropriate for any given scenario or campaign.*Rate mods, scenarios, and campaigns for your own records.*Write notes about each mod, scenario, and campaign.*Add images to any mod, scenario, and campaign record.*Load your "essential mods" in seconds.*Quick links to all of the folders you need to access, including modding folders, campaigns and scenarios, PBEM folders, and saved games.*Automatically create a z folder if you have a clean install.*Quickly open important folders for modding.FEATURES of 1.3*Saved Games manager.*Reorganized interface for easier mod managing.*More quick folder links.*Larger pics.*More categories to choose from.*Many bug fixes and small improvements.*Export your Essential Mods list to a textfile on your desktop.

More...

theFightingSeabee,

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but all Repository threads are temporarily stickied until removed. ;)

I, however, would like to see something about this stickied! Your mod manager is awesome, and the only reason I haven't downloaded the new version yet is that I haven't had time to play CMSF for a few days! :)