Collateral Damage

Is Collateral Damage ever factored into Victory Conditions? This could add an extra level to mission complexity. Is there anything wrong with just toasting an area with Arty and bypassing? This is how i did the 1st battle. Could i have done the same in real life if the BBC was filming?

Regardless, the software is still the best i have come across. kepp up the good work!

But the idea is not bad. Intense of deformed terrain and damaged structures is factored with Civillian Population Density (the mission parameter) as standard. Add additional 'human meta mission parameters' like political home climate, press presence and orientation...

Damage of "Preserve" objectives is added on top - if occuring.

There could be even different standart 'value' for all terrain tiles and buildings types. Even for trees.

Then put a more elaborate medical supply system on top of it, call it something like "Übergrogrealitätsmodus" and give it to us as a surprise in the NATO-modul.

--> connect it with the campaign-engine to allow for political background calculations. (To much 'kabooom-pengpeng' and players looses his political mandat on homefront).

--> when you have made a perfect QB-system in CMx2:Normandy, you can make a random campaign engine for CMSF 2. (!)