Question about forum rules

He moderators I have a question:

In the thread "If I would make a Mod or change the game" Scott MM posts this to Rambo:

You’re insane, I'm an American and I'm proud of that fact, and I always will be. I'm just not ignorant like you are my friend. btw it's not surprising to hear you've been banished three times, the only thing that's surprising to me is that you haven't been banished a fourth time, I guess it won't take long though.

In the rules it states:

"Disagreement between Members is not only expected, it is generally desirable because it is impossible to have an intellectually meaningful Forum if everybody agrees 100% of the time. However, there is a very big difference between a respectful disagreement (argument) and an abusive exchange (fight). It is our job, as moderators and Members alike, to know the difference between these two things and to react positively towards the former and negatively towards the latter. Otherwise these Forums will become like so many other Forums... effectively useless."

and more

"No foul language, even if it isn't directed at an individual."

According to the rules Scott MM should now recieve a warning right? Do you agree?

If you say yes to that question, he SOULD be banned now after posting similar posts some months ago:

"Plan and simple you’re a DISGRACE to every member on this forum."

"In the past couple of days it has become apparent to me that you might have a disease called Dyslexia."

"I want to get back to discussing topics that are meaningful to the SC series, but as human beings you must realize that when me and SeaMonkey make a mistake we genuinely say sorry for it as we didn’t mean anybody harm, but both JJR and Kuniworth don’t say sorry, and instead move onto attacking their next victim which is just totally wrong, and for anybody that supports those people you are just as wrong.

Anyway getting away from these two cruel people let’s get back to discussing the importance of the small islands and the role they play in Operation Z."

It will be VERY interesting to see if the same rules apply for ScottMM as for everyone else.

I have yet to see him contributing anything but getting into fights on this board and scaring away the loyal crowd.

however if you moderators do not agree on a banning, then the rules apperently only apply to some members and it's ok for some to call other people "insane".

Here is more from ScottyMM from the same thread:

Honestly you're a waste of my time to even talk to, and most of the normal people here.

I’m just guessing you’re some poser at best, as I don’t know any businessmen, which you claim to be act so hot headed and arrogant.

According to the rules Scott MM should now recieve a warning right? Do you agree?

I do not see the "foul language" that you're referring to?

If you say yes to that question, he SOULD be banned now after posting similar posts some months ago:

No. Bans are now based on the accumulation of Infraction Points (with some exceptions such as e.g. spam bots posting).

Please leave moderating the forums to the moderators and admins. If you are the person that is targetted by a personal attack, use the "Contact Us" link to report this, but if you have nothing to do with it, then don't get involved.