Bug?

hi

i'm suffering from a bug i'm afraid.

after updating PDE with the most recent patch i get the following.

When i start a new game the game freezes up after the first turn. (very slow calculation at first after that it just keeps on calculating and finaly ends with a "FAILED(animate_replay_list):Special allocation")

Tried running in different modes (resolution, bitdepth, video acc.) but in every case the same problem.:(

I can run the other versions of Strategic Command 2 without issues.:confused:

Greetings

Meuli

Meuli,

This is a problem with older and campaigns or saved games that are no longer compatible with the newer patch.

The easiest way to resolve this is to do a full uninstall and delete any remaining directories and then a clean install followed by the latest patch.

Alternatively you can simply go into your Campaigns folder and delete any older incompatible campaigns and then your Saved games folders, i.e. including the Multiplayer folders and delete all the older and incompatible saves.

Hope this helps,

Hubert