RED vs RED HtH pre release test

hi there

i did a quick RED vs RED HtH, and need two guys to try it out, or anyone who wants. i played it against myself hotseat but well that didnt do the trick i know everything all the units do so hm...here i go pre releasing it. its actually done, it only lacks a briefing for both sides and i need to come up with a reasonable number for casualty treshhold and points for it. other then that, it got reinforcements, objectives and all it otherwhise needs.

there is one thing you and your partner need to have, you must be open minded for unusal scenarios wich stretch the setting possibly far away from syria....verry far ;)

other then this, or maybe becouse of this its made for fun, not to depict a super realistic fight.

ok heres a map shot, if there is noone testing it out i will need to finish it myself and release it as done but i try not to.

more details to the battle once someone is found to play :D

Scenario name; Honor vs Loyality

mapsgv.jpg

hey there, sorry for the delay.

now my problem is, that i actually rarely play CMSF multiplayer. sounds odd but thats it. i was a huge supporter of TCPip WEGO and i still am.

now i played some RT Mp games with CMSF. i even see it working when i contol about a platoon inf with vehicles. if i have more then this everything goes down.

and obviousely id hate to start a PBEM :( i tried to recreate a TCPip WEGO game with PBEM with a friend of mine month ago. it took us 10 minutes to even get to the first turn. it was ultimately tiresome and frustrating, but not like playing a game.

so here i am, i had a idea for a HtH for CMSF, i would LOVE to play it in TCPip wego but heck, i cant :(:D

so mate, again sorry for the delay, but do you have a usual partner you play HtH with, wich could be in the mood for something new? i could finish it up and put it up somewhere, after all i think its even better when two person try it out wich have no idea about the thing, i know it quiet well that is.

what you say?