New here.

Hauler24

Hello all just wanted to say this game is great but the AI needs a bit of an improvement. I hope the upcoming patch can fix some issues cause the game for me is unplayable in terms of enjoyment with the AI and pause system. Path finding for my troops is very restricted and feels weird.

Even with these issues the game to me has massive potential and is a lot of fun to play if you can look by these things. Can't wait till some community made maps come out as well as sounds and what not. Started playing CM last year and I finally found a game that i was looking for. :)

Welcome! Thanks for the feedback. You will see - despite some folks' claims to the contrary - that we value constructive feedback, good or bad. In fact, TOW2 wouldn't be what it is without feedback from users from this very forum. Patch 1.1.0 is around the corner and it should improve what is already a great step ahead of the first game IMO.

Welcome! I just wanted to welcome the new blood and at the same time, express my excitement about ToW2. I have been playing Battlefront games for a number of years now, and just started this one after really enjoying the post-patch ToW1. As Moon said, the developers here really listen to feedback, and honestly try to make the best product they can. If that means holding back on releasing a patch to make sure everything is right, or to incorporate a much desired addition, they'll do it, and you won't be sorry for the wait.

I'm enjoying ToW2 as it is now, knowing that when it's all said and done, it's going to be a great game. Right now I'm adjusting to having my head handed to me on battle after battle. I use to be a much better arm-chair-general. I'm blaming my uppity computer.

Salute!