Stratego help needed! "The kasserine pass"

Franky13

I've replayed this 5 times on regular now, and the last time I managed not to get any casualties at all. Taking out 9 Panzer IV's and killing 136 enemy infantry, and then I ran out of amunition with my small force of 3 useless howitzers, 1 M3, 2 Stuarts. Then the next wave of Nazi's came with 3 more panzer IV and maybe 3 groups of infantry more.. I have NO IDEA of what to do. I mean you are outnumberet at least 11:1 in the scenario.

What I've done is placing the 3 howitzers, and few tanks to make a cross fire at the point you start. I think would take to long time to move my howitzers further down the valley I believe. This is effecient, but even with many load/saves and trial and errors I run out of ammo when the enemy is still going strong in numbers.

Please help me with the correct approach to this scenario. Thanx in advance.

Frank

I have changed my force in 3 M3 and 2 howitzers with truck for each one. I have divided my force in 2 sections and send them in the left pass and in the center one. Infantry was sent in the village behind the allies forces. At the end only one panzer was able to go trough my defense but was stopped by the Valentines. (I play on normal difficulty)