Opfor Variance

Hi There

A few questions on CMSF upgrades

When are insurgents getting Mortars as they frequently use these.

They should be a visible option as opposed to off table support like u are doing with the brits

Is this a patch or do we have to buy this as part of an insurgent package?

When are u adding in forces like China or Russia?

and or new terrain.

Cheers

and keep up the good work

When are insurgents getting Mortars as they frequently use these.

They should be a visible option as opposed to off table support like u are doing with the brits

Is this a patch or do we have to buy this as part of an insurgent package?

No insurgent package will be coming, and I personally doubt that there will be insurgent mortars added, although I too would like to see that. The thing is that you can have insurgents with mortars, you just need to do a fair amount of fiddling in the editor. If you want to know how, do a forum search for "uncon mortars" or something like that. :)

When are u adding in forces like China or Russia?

and or new terrain.

When they make a new game. ;) No more forces are being added besides Britain, Germany, and maybe a couple of other Western countries, but Steve has said that there will be a CM:SF 2 later on down the road with a temperate setting and a more powerful conventional adversary (i.e. Russia and/or China).

Keep in mind that I'm not affiliated with BFC, so these answers are not official, they're just based off of things that I've read the developers posting. I could be wrong.