Graphics problems continued.

Pilot37

ok, I got it working in the first german campaign.........would rather play custom battles but never mind only $45. Now I find on any graphics setting (and my pc is pretty powerful)the tank movement is very jerky rather than smooth. And the accuracy of fire is just silly.

I can see why no refund is offered!

On a positive note I have bought all the combat mission series, TOW 1, shock force etc and I know these things will get fixed but may I suggest......

Battlefront, since CM1 you have gradually got to be more arrogant!

I am a loyal customer and I am offended,

Adobe Streamline software permitted users to reproduce hardcopy graphics ...

Coming up with fresh formulas to ensure continued success was Adobe's focus as

.... CEO Warnock, for the most part, shrugged off Adobe's financial problems

To be fair, you should really check your system and play at slow speed to maximize smoothness. I got:

vista64

core2duo E7200 OC to 3.3GHz

Radeon4850

4GB

By no means top of the line but I am running smooth with 8xAA and 8xAF on with all options maxed (including persistent bodies) except HDR.

However for me ambient occlusion causes graphics errors (you see the polyon lines behind mountains, obstacles).

Anyone else get this issue? Does AO add anything to the experience?

ok, I got it working in the first german campaign.........would rather play custom battles but never mind only $45. Now I find on any graphics setting (and my pc is pretty powerful)the tank movement is very jerky rather than smooth. And the accuracy of fire is just silly.

I can see why no refund is offered!

On a positive note I have bought all the combat mission series, TOW 1, shock force etc and I know these things will get fixed but may I suggest......

Battlefront, since CM1 you have gradually got to be more arrogant!

I am a loyal customer and I am offended,

No, My PC can more than handle the graphics, there is no stutter and the smoke and explosions are excellent.......however the tanks, men etc move with a strange jolting action whilst everything else is ultra smooth....no slow down at all and it makes no difference whether I am on minimal graphics or have everything set to max!

Game is still playable but it just looks odd

Until I get the eventual CTD!!!