Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

The Flank Guard mission

I'm busy with mission 3 of the Marine module, and I have a question. I know the briefing says that AT assets are thin on the ground, but what exactly is the point of starting the mission with an AT crew that has no ammo at all? Am I missing something: is there a spot where they can replenish ammo? Otherwise I'm totally dumbfounded by what exactly I can use this unit for.

On an unrelated note : the Marine module is fantastic (this is for those who might have read my previous thread asking about it)!

Yup - 2 SMAW with standard ammo loadout at the start. But if my memory is correct the reinforcements include a javelin team that has no javelins to start (but you can acquire them from the AAVs) - made that mistake once running the team to a firing position only to then notice that they had no ammo on them.

But if my memory is correct the reinforcements include a javelin team that has no javelins to start ...

AIUI, the only way that could happen is if they are a core unit who've fired all their ammo in a previous mission.

Fancy that, results and effects from one mission in a campaign carry forward into future missions! Who knew? ;)

AIUI, the only way that could happen is if they are a core unit who've fired all their ammo in a previous mission.

Fancy that, results and effects from one mission in a campaign carry forward into future missions! Who knew? ;)

Aah OK, so this crew used all their ammo in the previous mission. OK, that makes sense....