BATTLEFRONT!!! Jose has a point here!!!!

Pike

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jose Carlos

Same here, as well...

And as "Cid260" said: "I hope that the design of CMx2 WWII take into account this... for a possible new external CMC development".

And also, one easy question: why not to come back to old WEGO gameplay system? I think it´s a very good system for this kind of games, much better than RTS. If WEGO system works fine, why change this important aspect?

Try to change or improve graphics, sounds, interface, and add another little details just to make CMx1 a Total Masterpiece (I´m sorry but I don´t really understand last Battlefront decisions in designing wargames...

Totally agree with Jose here. WEGO system is alot better than the new CMSF engine. I still play CMAK and CMBB but I have dropped CMSF because of it. The feeling in CMAK and CMBB is hard to match. Listen to Jose Battlefront. Just hot up the graphics make a better buy system and implent CMC into the game and CMx2 will also be a masterpiece that will bring the big cash to you.

Pike

As if this hasn't been discussed to death already. Actually these games do work in RT, CMSF is proof of that. My only real gripe is the inability to watch parts of the action that's missed when playing in RT. Be great if there was a way to rewind 1 minute back to see what happened.

Anyways, so whats the point of this thread again, you want a CMC version of the next CMx2 WWII or you want BFC to stick to turn-based?

As if this hasn't been discussed to death already. Actually these games do work in RT, CMSF is proof of that. My only real gripe is the inability to watch parts of the action that's missed when playing in RT. Be great if there was a way to rewind 1 minute back to see what happened.

Yes, you´re right "MeatEtr", and it would be great what you mention. But look! For example, WEGO system it´s a good way for it! ;)

Anyways, so whats the point of this thread again, you want a CMC version of the next CMx2 WWII or you want BFC to stick to turn-based?

In all modesty, I only think that if you´ve a company with loyal clients, you´ve to try to look after for them.

I understand a company when try to follow up new marketing strategies to expand its target market. But I feel Battlefront perhaps is getting the wrong way... :/ Nowadays, we all know global market situation is too difficult, and older CMx1 users are loosing trust in Battlefront. I don´t know if Battlefront is gainig more sellings in proportion with last CMx1, or new customers with products like CMSF or TOW2 -I have my doubts, anyway...-.

I am convinced Battlefront will do a great job making games (general quality of their catalogue is superb), but regarding Combat Missions series I think the strategy to develop this serie in a good way can be more straight and easy just sanding down our old CMx1 ;)