Easy as pie.

You should throw the art into a FOLDER in the data folder.

Just create a new folder and name it 'Z'. I swap out different Z folders all the time. Z_NATO mods, Z_Africa pack, Z_UN mods, each containing a different batch of mods.

There's a 'mod manager' exe out there but you might as well learn to walk before you start to run. Oh, and don't forget to restart he game after adding your Z folder.

Hi,

Try manually creating the Z folder if you want to understand what's going on but as soon as you've grasped it, download the "z Bee" mod manager and use that instead. It will help you organize all your mods and allow you to quickly and easily swap mods in and out between scenarios. I can't recommend it enough.

if there are more than one uniform mod will one of them show up or will it just go back to the stock uniform?

The program loads everything in alphabetical order. If two textures with the same name exist in different folders, named say "Y" and "Z", the one in "Z" will be the one that is used as it will be the last one to load and will therefore overwrite the previous one. Similarly, if you have the same named texture in two different ".brz" files within your "Z" folder, one called "My-Mod.brz" and one called "Your-Mod.brz", the one in "Your-Mod.brz" will be the one that is used.

I hope this makes sense.