Can't scroll scenario list

Hi,

I just bought the game and like it. Unfortunately I can only select the scenarios initially visible on the game selection screen. When I press the down arrow key on the keyboard, the sound (music) quits and the selection doesn't move down. There is no way to scroll the list beyond the first screens worth of scenarios. It also happens if I press the downarrow key to try and scroll briefing text.

The keybard works fine once in an actual battle, it just doesn't work in the menus.

Thanks for any help (if anyone is still out there),

Rob

Hi robc04, welcome aboard.

If I remember correctly, in both cases there is a button on screen to click with the mouse to get you to the next page. Top right for the scenarios, "next" or "continue" or sumfink for the briefings.

I hope this helps.

Boy do I feel like a dope! For some reason I assumed that the arrows at the top were to switch between scenario and operation. I guess it doesn't explain why a keypress causes the music to stop but that is fine by me.

You would never guess that I am a software developer by profession :)

Thank you!