Cannot find license, cannot access Account Maintenance

I recently bought a new computer. I have loaded CMSF/Marines, but it requires a license key number from me before the program will run. I do not know the license key number. It is not on the disks, the documentation, the boxes, or in any of BFC's purchase confirmation e-mails.

I eventually gathered from reading the "helpdesk" entries that the license key can be found in the "Account Maintenance" section under my Username. On my old computer (which no longer functions) I was logged into Battlefront.com automatically, but now I had forgotten my password. I asked BFC to send me a new password, so I could log in as myself and access my "Account Mainenance" to discovery my license key. BFC sent me a new password. The system did not recognize the new password, no matter how carefully I typed or cut and pasted it in. I asked for another new password. Still no luck with the new, new password. Tried again, and again, and again. Battlefront would not let me log in. It would let me "change" my password, but would not let me log in under the new password. Oddly, by following links from the "change password" screen I can access the forums (hence this message recognizes me as "Rokossovski") but no matter how hard I try, or how many ways I come at the problem (I've been at this for over three hours) I cannot access my "Account Mainenance" screen to discover my license key.

Please help! If anyone at BFC is reading this, perhaps you could e-mail me the information. It is the same e-mail address you have for when I was sold CMSF and Marines in the first place, so you know I am a paying customer.

Post-script: (unlicensing on the old computer is not an option since it is non-functional).

Okay, I figured it out. I have a different username in the "Account Mainenance" area than in the forums. So the problem was with my username rather than with the password. I used a different (and correct) username and found my license key. Problem solved.

That said, I wish we didn't have to use a licensing system that creates so may problems with non-tech-savvy folks like me.