Transferring Shock force

Hi, i purchased Shock Force, and hoped my 6 year old computer could play it,well it can in a very very poor fashion, now i use this computer for working from home, which it does great, however im going to get another one purely for gaming (mainly down to this game,computer sucks,but game looks like it can rock)

As i dont want the new computer connected to internet, can i copy the game off the original computer and transfer it to the new one??

In addition to what Combatintman said (and he's right):

If you don't intend to playing on your PC anymore at all, what you should do is UNLICENSE the game from the old PC first. There is usually a link in the Program Start group to unlicense a game, but there are other ways to do it, explained in the Knowledge Base at www.battlefront.com/faq

After unlicensing, your game won't work anymore, but your license will be "freed up" to be used elsewhere. (So you'll have 2 activations still open for the future).

On the new PC, you CAN copy the game you have installed from the old PC, but you might need to delete the preferences file to avoid problems. It would be better to instead of copying the game, install it fresh from the Setup.exe files you downloaded or have on CD, instead.

After installing, you will need to activate your game on the new PC. If it's not hooked up to the net, then you will need to click on the "Off-line license" button in the eLicense window that pops up when you first run the game. Follow the steps as outlined carefully, and you will be able to activate your game, and play.