Cobra Pilot Medals: How do I give them?

c3k

Gents,

I need to submit my Cobra squadron pilots (as a group) for a unit commendation. How do I do it? You see, they've been supporting my Marines during the present conflict in Syria for several months. I need to document how well they've been doing. At present, by rough count, they've responded to over 100 calls for close support. During those calls they have exemplified the skills taught to combat aviators: I calculate that they have destroyed well over 6 dozen abandoned taxicabs and at least 5 dozen abandoned pickups.

Their single-minded determination to destroy the enemy's transportation infrastructure is something the Apache pilots try to emulate; if ordered to "Light" area target they will NOT waste their missiles on tanks. Those empty pickups and cabs are the target! Trenches? What do they contribute to the enemy war effort? Exactly; it is the deadly cab or pickup which is the key to success in Syria. Right now, in ports around the world, President Assad has personally intervened to have ammo and weapons removed from the cargo holds so the high value vehicles can take their place!

/sarcasm off

Okay, seriously; is there ANY chance of tweaking the air support code? An area target should be regarded as a weapons hot zone. If the pilot sees a tank, fire a hellfire. If he sees a some infantry activity, throw a few Hydras or several seconds of cannon fire (TacAI choice based on terrain and enemy). Right now those trucks and cabs are very effective at sponging any air support.

I ask this not for myself: I ask this for the innocent cab drivers trying to get a fare and for the fun-loving pickup truck owners.

Thanks,

Ken

[sarcasm]My experience has been that pretty much all cab drivers -- innocent or otherwise -- bail out from their taxis and huddle in the basement of the nearest building as soon as my forces appear on map. Not that I wouldn't prefer to spare their taxis and thus have my Cobras and Apaches preserve their cannon ammo.[/sarcasm] :D