Still not able to invest more than 3 chits into long range air

Hello,

I had posted earlier that the allies were not able to put 5 chits into upgradeing their long range airpower on the Z campaign. I believe Bill responded saying it would be fixed in the new patch. I installed the new patch. I have not tried playing as the allies but am playing as the axis and the same thing is happening to the Japanese as I can only put 3 chits at one time into long range airpower upgrade.

Next I am unsure if something is wrong but in any case is there an answer for the following. Playing as the axis on the Z campaign I defeated the British India and they surrendered. Apon doing so the few ships they had turned USA green. While I understand this the following I do not understand. The Russian cities MMP/strength indicators that were visible to me at that time also turned USA green instead of the Russian reddish brown? So is this a quirk or for some reason is the game now giving all the Russian MPP income to the USA?

Next I would like to ask MR Cater if he could possibly think about an addition to the game/editor. Would it be possible to take an transport plane ICON and alter it to be a 1 time air SUPPLY transport? I am interested in making a map of the Korsun Pocket or possibly Stalingrad but wanted to imitate the possibilty of utilizing air dropped supplies. Maybe set it up so the plane apon a succesful uninterupted landing raises the supply issue of the closest 3 units by a certain amount? I am not very smart at these things and if this idea is too much trouble or whatever feel free to ignore me.

Thank you sir,

FuChu

Hello,

I had posted earlier that the allies were not able to put 5 chits into upgradeing their long range airpower on the Z campaign. I believe Bill responded saying it would be fixed in the new patch. I installed the new patch. I have not tried playing as the allies but am playing as the axis and the same thing is happening to the Japanese as I can only put 3 chits at one time into long range airpower upgrade.

Hi Fuchu

Was this game started before or after installing the new patch? If you can't remember, you can try starting a new game and test it out. Only it works ok for me so I'm a little confused.

Next I am unsure if something is wrong but in any case is there an answer for the following. Playing as the axis on the Z campaign I defeated the British India and they surrendered. Apon doing so the few ships they had turned USA green. While I understand this the following I do not understand. The Russian cities MMP/strength indicators that were visible to me at that time also turned USA green instead of the Russian reddish brown? So is this a quirk or for some reason is the game now giving all the Russian MPP income to the USA?

Can you send me a turn from this game to Bill@furysoftware.com please? It does sound a bit strange but without seeing it I can't really gauge what the problem might be.

Thank you Bill101

Sorry I had not answered you quicker on your reply to me.

The game I am playing was a new one started after I patched.

As far as the Russian MPP/Icons on cities showing green, they changed. About a year of in-game play later I attacked Russia playing as the Axis. When I attacked Russia all the city MMP indicators switched from USA green to Russian reddish brown.

I will send you my latest game save but I understand if it is useless now as it does not show the green Russian MPP city indicators.

Thank you for the reply and trying to help me sir,

FuChu