Flames of War

Falconander

Basically, one vehicle reps 2 or 3 actual vehicles ( which means you need 2 or 3 vehicles to rep a Platoon ) - one field piece reps 2 actual guns, However, I believe each stand of Inf still reps a Squad which is good.

Uh, I've looked through all of my books, and it seems that the numbers are correct. Each infantry stand represents a team, which together equal squads, and then platoons.

I haven't seen anything that would suggest there aren't enough vehicles to equal platoons. Now, I see the option to purchase less than a platoon's worth of certain armored vehicles, but that option also exists for some Infantry platoons and artillery batteries.

Ok, My fault as I was thinking of another set of rules called

'WWII Battlefront' from the makers of 'Fire and Fury.' For some reason or another thought it was the same rules.

Hmmm, now you guys got me interested in this FoW. Going to look through their website now, and maybe make a trip to the local Hobby Shop.

Ok, My fault as I was thinking of another set of rules called

'WWII Battlefront' from the makers of 'Fire and Fury.' For some reason or another thought it was the same rules.

Hmmm, now you guys got me interested in this FoW. Going to look through their website now, and maybe make a trip to the local Hobby Shop.

Yeah, that whole "battlefront" word gets thrown around a lot, it seems.