Im curious...

pcpilot

Dont mean to complain but is there ever going to be moveable waypoints or individual unit record keeping in this game like cmx1? Sure liked those features...

Other than that been pretty much enjoying this game. Actually did a real time scenario the other night when all I normally do is turn based. Had to chuckle when I sat there three minutes waiting for the moves to end so I could review the turn...duuuhhhhh...

I hope they do the individual record keeping. I love the artillery and would love to know just how good I am employing it.

As for moveable waypoints I dont miss them. You can just at the end of a turn or mid battle in RT delete the waypoint and make a new one with none of the penalty you had in CMx1.

And complaining is what wargamers do best. :D

Dont mean to complain but is there ever going to be moveable waypoints or individual unit record keeping in this game like cmx1? Sure liked those features...