Missing YTC campaign

I just purchased the Paradox version of the game today. I downloaded CMSF_v110_Paradox_Patch and applied and then did the same for the CMSF_v111_Paradox_Patch before I started a game. According to the manual there should be a Yakima Training Center and a Task Force Hawk campaign. The only one displaying is one called Task Force Lighting (I am going by memory on the name of that one). I checked the campaign directory located at D:\Combat Mission Shock Force\Game Files\Campaigns and only had one in there.

Was the Hawk campaign renamed? What happened to the Yakima Training? Could some mirrors have the incorrect patch? Any info would be appreciated. I'm not too concerned about the training campaign but I am concerned that if a campaign is missing how many if any battles am I missing and why?

Thanks

Thanks Moon.

I found a link to v1.01 only through happenstance and a a trip to google. It, as you probably know, is not listed on the Battlefront patch page. It might be helpful to put a note and a link there, eh? Furthermore Paradox only lists a v1.02 patch.

I also realized that I get no 'intro movie' in the game. I wonder if the patch will restore that?

Anyway, I'm off to uninstall and reinstall. wish me luck. And thanks again.

ps. I just noticed that my years of posts are gone and I'm back to a junior member again. Ah, a chance to start over :)

Actually, it's possible that any Paradox all-inclusive patch prior to 1.10 will work, but I am not sure. I'll see if we can post the YTC campaign as separate download on the Repository.

ps. I just noticed that my years of posts are gone and I'm back to a junior member again.

Only posts from the General Discusson Forum, which was not imported when we switched from UBB to vB, have been erased.

OK, just for the record: I reinstalled CMSF Paradox v1.0, then from the Paradox website I got the v1.02 patch and installed that, then installed v1.10 and then v1.11 from Battlefront.

I now have the training campaign (which apparently I needed because I'm getting my ass kicked) and everything seems to be running fine.

I still don't have an intro movie (and maybe there isn't one, although it seems to me I saw one someplace).

I'm going to bed.