Problems with mail order

lanceh2

Looks like you didn't get our last email on this matter. Here is a copy:

Hi!

I had the fulfillment house check the shipment. Did your package arrive opened?

I am asking because the fulfillment house is confirming that:

a) all the required scans have been made which indicate that all product that was ordered was in the shipment

B) the weight for the parcel matches the weight of all the products ordered and would be way too heavy if only one product was included

As far as I can confirm, your ordered goods have been shipped. This leaves the option of the mail having been opened or stolen. Unfortunately, we're cannot take responsibility for this. What I can offer is to re-ship CMBB and CMAK to you without the need for re-purchasing it, but you will have to pay for the S&H charge. Please let me know if you'd like that.

Martin

PS. For future correspondence, please make sure that your email provider is whitelisting sales@battlefront.com and/or helpdesk@battlefront.com because it seems that our emails are being spam-blocked on your end. Or use the web-based HelpDesk at www.battlefront.com which does not require emails.