Loop Scripts question

Is it possible to have more than one Country in a script? For example would this script allow both the US and UK to use the loop or do I need more scripts?

I also never understood what the hell "failed delay" means or what it does or what it is for, can anyone explain?

{

#NAME= Gulf of Alaska to Pacific Northwest

#POPUP=

#IMAGE=

#SOUND=

#FLAG= 1

#TYPE= 2

#AI= 0

#LEVEL= 0

#GV= 1[1,100]

#LINK= 0[0]

#COUNTRY_ID= 1

#COUNTRY_ID= 3

#TRIGGER= 100

#DELAY= 0

#FAILED_DELAY= 5

#START_POSITION= 254,15

#START_POSITION= 254,16

#START_POSITION= 254,17

#START_POSITION= 254,18

#START_POSITION= 254,19

#START_POSITION= 254,20

#FINISH_POSITION= 1,15

#FINISH_POSITION= 1,16

#FINISH_POSITION= 1,17

#FINISH_POSITION= 1,18

#FINISH_POSITION= 1,19

#FINISH_POSITION= 1,20

}

I have not tried to used loop scripts in my games yet.

My observation in no, you need a loop per country.

In the Loop file the description says “#COUNTRY_ID= Country ID that will be owner of this naval loop event ” that leads me to believe the script has to be owned by one country.

But, did you try to save the script you copied on the post, did you get an error?

For the FAILED_DELAY question; I believe this is the number of turns your naval unit can be delayed before it returns and goes back to the #START_POSITION. I think this happens when all the tiles around the #FINISH_POSITION's are occupies by enemy naval units.

This is what I read in the Loop file description:

“A naval loop event could possibly fail if all #FINISH_POSITION's as well as all adjacent map positions are occupied by enemy naval units. In this case once the number of turns exceeds the #FAILED_DELAY value the units will be returned to the #START_POSITION locations.”