Down loading patches

Which version of CMBB do you have; is it a copy purchased from a retail location (physical or over the internet) or was it a copy purchased directly from the Battlefront website ? Oh... it looks like you're in the UK, so more than likely you have the CDV version of the game (CM2) and you'll need to download the CDV patches for the game. You'll need each upgrade patch from your current version to the latest (1.03) since each one isn't cumulative.

You can save the patches to anywhere on your hard disk when you download them. I don't think (but I don't absolutely know) that they are required to be in a certain location when you run them. Assuming that they copy their files to a designated location (assuming a default install directory of CM2); you should be able to change the directory to a non-default install if you did that. The BFC/BTS version (If I recall correctly) requires you to manually move the files from a separate directory that is created.

[ September 18, 2003, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: Schrullenhaft ]