Query about Marines campaign scenario.

handihoc

Has anyone played through the Afternoon Delight scenario near the end of the Marines Campaign? It's the one where you have to take the chemical storage plant.

I just completed it - had a tough battle but took both locations, wiped out every single enemy on the map, lost five vehicles and 19 men, but thought I'd got a victory. Instead, Total Defeat.

Anyone found the same?

btw, finally got to complete Sgt Muhammed's Pooh (sorry! I know!), as in v1.10 I couldn't finish due to the slideshow bug. Fantastic battle, Sarge! Love the atmosphere and transition from pre-dawn recce to all out urban combat. Also the subsequent battles: Milk Run, Debouche to Disaster, and others along the now fully functioning Route Tiger. Some excellent, very challenging scenarios in there, guys. Thanks, and congratulations!