help with editor

redrice

i haven't had this game for long time and i was playing around in the unit category in the editor, and i was gonna make a town assualt scenario but when i was putting down blue units they were way to big for what i was looking for. I wanted like 1 or 2 platoon's is thier anyway to make that many units and not like 20 strykers and squads. any help is appreciated. :)

When you are selecting units you can move to the right side to open up the different units click on them then click delete on the units you don't want or need. For example if you pick a stryker engineer company. You can move to the right side of the units page, click on the + right next to the unit listing go through and individaully click on the units you don't want and click delete i.e. if you only wanted a platoon worth then you would click on 2nd platoon hit delete, then third so on and so forth.