Running the game

Hi everyone!

I need help! My older computer, a Gateway with XP system ran the game, although a little slow. I just bought a new Dell System and I can't even get the game to run, and I don't know why? It has much more memory and power. I want to get ToW running before I purchase ToW2. My specs are as follows and any help would be greatly appreciated. When I purchased the computer I told them I needed one that would handle todays high end games, and this is what the salesman recommended. Thanks in advance!

Rich

Dell XPS 630I running XP Professional, Intel Core2 Quad

Service PAck 3

288 GB Storage, physical

Total Physical Ram, 3.3 Gb

Processors are CPU Q6600@2.40 Ghz

NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT

Make sure you download and install the patch, then try again. If it still doesn't run, do two things:

- check out www.battlefront.com/faq and look under the TOW Troubleshooting Guide for the entry "I try to run the game and nothing happens"

- check if the file runservice.exe is located in your C:\Windows folder. If not, email sales@battlefront.com with reference to this thread (http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=85251) or post to the HelpDesk at www.battlefront.com

Okay, I'll reinstall, but before trying it I'll download the Uber Patch, and if that doesn't work try looking for that file. Do you guys think this machine has enough to play ToW? I really hope so, thats why I dished out quite a few bucks for this machine. I appreciate your help, thanks again......will let you know the outcome!

Sincerely,

Richard Dinaso