Javelin missing CLU

I have noticed few times already, that disregarding the fact, that the CLU and javelin missile were shown in the acquire field, selecting a javelin first, removed the CLU from the field on the second time. It did not happen every time it was selected with other squads operating in the same battle.

It happened only with some downloads from the repository.

The squad can't use the javelin without the CLU and in the battle "a Patch of Dirt", one of them looked at the rushing tank and did not fire at all.

Looks rather like a bug or isn't it ?. Did it happened to you ?

I had something similar happen in Al Hawl. When a squad acquires the Javelin missiles, the launcher disappears from the vehicle inventory. Looks like a bug to me.

Also, I have noticed in the Pooh scenario that machinegunners on rooftops can, very often, see bunkers or BMPs that AT teams on the same roof can not. I've tried maneuvering them around, but nothing seems to help. It is, needless to say, deeply frustrating.

I had something similar happen in Al Hawl. Looks like a bug to me.

Also, I have noticed in the Pooh scenario that machinegunners on rooftops can, very often, see bunkers or BMPs that AT teams on the same roof can not.

That LCU disappearance is annoying. As well, as the following bug you mentionned. I have already reported it in a thread lately.

What battlefront as to say about it. Will it be taken on account in the next patch to come ?

I wondered if it's something to do with a team's load carrying limit? If a 2-3 man team aquires the launcher first, they can then aquire the other missiles from the vehicle as well. If they aquire the missiles first, they can't aquire the launcher. However, the launcher is still shown among the items carried by the vehicle and I can still get another team to aquire it. Larger teams and squads don't seem to be affected.

This only seemed to hapen after I applied the 1.10 patch. Previously, the launcher was a seperate item, but now it is aquired along with one of the missiles as a single choice.

As an aside, I noticed that if two teams from the same squad aquire Javelis from separate vehicles and then join back together, one of the launchers and it's accompanying missile disappear. Perhaps the game doesn't like the squad using two launchers at the same time?

• 4 weeks later...