mike t-cmmos

Yep, it is totally done and finished. I am working on the HTML page for the Database and that is slow going. I have to make some 400+ references and it is rather confusing at times.

I do plan on working on that over the weekend.

Maybe a partial release???? Humm??

MikeT

Yep Pacific is there (cleaned up and expanded a bit) as is the Frontovik (Russia), Fading Hopes (France/Poland 1939), and DFDR (desert). I even added that Star Wars infantry uniform and weapons (including sounds) mod that Olle Peterson did.

In the same section is the start of a WWI mod, Churchill redress only, no uniforms though.

the Ardennes terrain as well as the Normandy mod with Clubfoot's French estates work. I searched the net for months getting work and converting to CMMOS4.

There is work I found that never made it out there before, now it is there.

Sorry late for work, but I am waiting for a return message from CM Mod Database about a partial post of the revamp project.

MikeT

I did EVERY mod I could find and I mean EVERY

• 7 months later...
Originally posted by MikeT:

[QB] Yep Pacific is there (cleaned up and expanded a bit) as is the Frontovik (Russia), Fading Hopes (France/Poland 1939), and DFDR (desert). I even added that Star Wars infantry uniform and weapons (including sounds) mod that Olle Peterson did.

anyone know where i can find this mod.

I've mentioned this in another thread but I'm new at the mod stuff and I don't have a clue what I'm doing wrong with that CMMOS program but I don't know how it works and how to use the mods. Basically I have to be walked through it coz I've spent 2 nights pulling my hair out trying to use the Fading hope and Desert fox desert rats stuff with CMMOS and I don't understand how to do it. Please help!!