Time jumping during execution phase!

Hello fella's, quick question. I just started playing Combat Mission BB, and after I give orders to my troops and hit go the time skips from 0 to 30 and so on and am unable to watch combat sequence play out. Any suggestions at fixing this problem. The demo ran fine, and so did my CM overlord play, but with CMBB I find the above problem. Usually when there is plenty of armor on the field.

I believe this was a problem that some Dell owners ran into. It's an internal 'Uptime Clock' that the OS may reference (I'm not really familiar with it). Anyway here's a thread that lists some potential solutions. These solutions may work with non-Dell computers.

There's also the possibility of video driver problems, but I'd read through the above mentioned thread first and try the suggestions.