Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

where did my troops go

Maybe its me but I downloaded the demo of pacific theater and I liked it and played (z) for about 5 turns no problem and then played 5 or so moves on the Iwo map, when I went back to the main game (z) after the first move as the japs I lost all of my troop icons for the allies and the axis, started a new game and it happened again after the first move, I hit the remove troops button and nothing happened they did not reappear. I totally removed the game and reloaded the demo and for 4 moves seems to be working properly. Is it me or a glitch? Not being negative would like to know what happened?

Willy

William,

Unfortunately there is a small glitch in the demo that will be fixed shortly but if you restart the demo between campaigns this error will not occur.

Note, this is related to part of the Demo limitation system and does not come into play with the full game at all.

Sorry about the trouble and I hope this helps,

Hubert

William,

Unfortunately there is a small glitch in the demo that will be fixed shortly but if you restart the demo between campaigns this error will not occur.

Note, this is related to part of the Demo limitation system and does not come into play with the full game at all.

Sorry about the trouble and I hope this helps,

Hubert

Thank you Hubert I always think its me that messes up but that helps me when someone else does, thanks for getting right back to me.

Willy