Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Looking for Strontium Dog mods..

Anyone know where I could find these mods (usual google searches not helping)?

SDOG_WINTERWATER2

SDOG_WINTER_TREES

SDOG_HIRESTRESS

SD_DARKH20

On the CMMOD site they only appear to have Strontium Dog's splash screen but I saw a reference:

http://webtest.famigliaricci.it/cmcc/Stand%20Alone%20Mods/Mod%20List.html

to these other mods by him and they look very good (I think they might be on the Special edition disk but I don't have that).

Thanks,

great, thanks for that info Der Alte Fritz - I keep seeing references to the big crash - it must have been a shocker - I'll now do searches on mod name etc for other ones i can't find by author - thanks again for the tip, cheers BTW thanks for the scenario listing and the mystery vehicle mods which i'm using - great work.

Hi

thanks, yes I have those packs and I've started playing thru the allies v. axis on the EF in the order that you put together - having trouble with Directive #3 at the moment and just checked and found this is only the 5th scenario of 157! obviously i need to leave work immediately! cheers