Hey birdstrike

Yeah, that looks pretty cool from what I can tell in the pic.

LOL damn, bro, you work quick!

Looking forward to a release. If you need a tester/second pair of eyes, feel free to email me any files and I'll try and get back to you as quick as I can.

Mord.

Sorry, didn't mean to rush you.

I got a warning, I used up the bandwidth of my email account because of the size of the file - so I wasn't sure the mail was delivered.

I guess I will need to use another account the next time.:D

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to take a look at it. I'll keep you updated on the progress.

Sorry, didn't mean to rush you.

I got a warning, I used up the bandwidth of my email account because of the size of the file - so I wasn't sure the mail was delivered.

I guess I will need to use another account the next time.:D

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to take a look at it. I'll keep you updated on the progress.

Nah, wasn't a rush, I'd gotten the file and looked at it and then just got caught up with stuff around here instead of writing you back like I should have. The days are flying by.

Chainsaw has a good suggestion, yousendit is great for larger files, I use that a lot when sending anything over 7 MBs or so.

Mord.