Same Building Commo and targeting issues

If I had two units, a regular thirteen man marine squad, and a smaw team in the same room. The squad could see a T-62, in three WEGO turns of trying I could not get the guys with the rocket launcher to the right window with the beautiful side shot of the tank. Is there any way to fix this? It is about as irritating a bug as the game has left. Maybe some special way to move guys around in action spot in special condition, or an AI routine to get the rocket launcher where it needs to go. I am fairly certain the squad leader would be yelling for the guy with the heat warhead at the top of his lungs.

Face and target arc with short move orders back and forth to try to get them to right window. They would get a ? icon, but that is not that helpful for a heat round against armor. If you could give a target order on a ? icon and they would move around the action spot to get LOS that might work.

The regular squad had a perfectly good LOS too. I even moved the regular squad out of the building and couldn't make it work.