PDE-1.01-European Theater 2.0

Alaric

well, i want some help now, i updated my main european theater scenario just adding to my early war start and order of battle and changes on combat target units' stats the scripts by Cantona, Mattse and the good-outstanding Thrawn European Theater map, other pojects have been lifting away from playtest, i will on it now or tomorrow to see if the scripts work, the question is, given the scripting is hard work by the others modders to make an early upload for playtest, upload when playtested or do not upload it, i want to share my own version, i think indeed all we want to have the "perfect" scenario, and for me it is the given version i now have, the worse issue is that royal navy has to cross all south map trough "africa" without the loop arrows, naval units are given higher values for this issue, from 10 to 15, mediterranean is the most dangerous for british, as former Spain is now featured as Japan, with the main japanese elite ships, if british choose to go to an early mediterranean sea campaign against japan and italy the german kriegsmarine will be allowed to raid on england maybe before russia and usa enters the war, they start at 30% activation and with diplomacy chits (already placed on both) can enter the war early, as on purpose, i are one step to make upload public, so, want if it can disturb to original scripting workers, being Cantona & Mattse, i think if the script will cause trouble, the editor (by the way now great-ly enhanced i must say), the editor will have given me the errors, so i think it is bug free, about playing against AI opponent, the main issue will be the enhanced ships units movement, upgraded to 15 will go for more lenght AI turns and can take some time, mainly it is designed to Player vs Player purposes as there are huge number of troops for all major nations and versus the AI, a human player can take advantage of it, well, this is all for now, thanks for any and all advice, i will be around,

with best regards,

alarick.