Document that listed which weapons with what units

It would be nice if there was one document that listed which weapons were outfitted with each unit - From the differing U.S. Army and now Marine breakdowns - Be it a sniper team, or Jav team, Rifle, Machine gun, etc, etc.

Better yet, which come outfitted with what depending on their rating from poor to excellent (prior to purchasing them).

Umm,

It would also be nice to know (in Game) what ordinance needs to be "Acquired" by soldiers in vehicles before they dismount. I know the Professionals know (Leastwise I hope they do). The AT4 and the M72 LAW do not need separate launchers, Right? But the SMAW does, one picks the missile of ones choice? Like the Javelin - unless your a Marine. In CMSF there were Javelins and a separate launcher to be acquired. In the Marines the vehicles had Javelins but no launchers available. Referring to the Marine manual it says that their squads have dedicated Javelin Teams and no Javelins stored in the vehicles. In the scenario "USMC Road Kill" (My first bash at this module) I found no Teams but plenty of Javelins. However the squads could "acquire" the Javelins but it made for nervousness not knowing if they would be fireable for possible lack of launchers,

SPOILER

SPOILER

In the event they were not needed.

There is also a Grenade Launcher to worry about.

I think that on the whole it is a good to be given the choice to be able to select and equip these different types of ordinance - I wish that the "Pop Up Acquire Table" could indicate which items need to be paired!

David

Javelins are by default included in AAV and trucks. The Marine Module manual goes into detail about the use of Marine Javelin Teams. You will note the very different AT team setup from the Army's. In the Road kill scen the Blue troops are Company HQ moving to the front (a chaotic, rapidly changing situation) so they are more sparsely equipped in AT...It's a tough little scen. As far as providing an equipment blueprint...well that's up to the designer. In the "Orchard Drive" scen I did that...it was REALLY necessary. But that is the only time I can recall doing so. Glad you gave Road Kill a shot...

I agree - Additional weapon info for created scenarios could be nice as well -

But it would just be nice to a have a whole weapons sheet that tells which units carry what weapons - And additionally what weapons will be asigned when creating a sceanrio (if they are equipped as excellent, low, etc).