1.1 - brief thoughts

Guest Guest

I agree with you on most of the Points you mentioned Adam. On the other Hand i think that 1.10 is a Big Step forward. It feels immersive!

Playtested the "Patch of Dirt" Scenario and on the First Round i got crushed (because there is a Bug, when you choose the Javelin Rockets first you only get 1 per Squad..) because of Lack of Firepower. On the other Round i choose a slightly diffrent Tactic and killed most of the Tanks by Javelin Fire and the Rest with my Bradleys. Then marched in (knowing the Enemy positions allready helped me a bit there ;) ) and leveled half of the City with A-10 Bombruns and Bradleys TOWs.

Had same Problem with looking around a corner with a 3 Men Squad and all of them got killed because they didnt look around the corner well. A-10 Bombs sprayed like hell but JTAC sat in his Vec. and had clear overview to the Target all of the Time!

That 2 things annoyed me a bit but the overall feeling of the Game is great.

You changed the Lookon Time for Javelins and TOW? The Bradleys fire faster and reload their TOWs now realy quick. They where my most improved weapon from 1.08 to 1.10!