ammo amount increasing in pbem

hello

sorry to insist on this topic but I am not sure that this bug, which is already reported in general forum, has been clearly identified at battlefront.

With Marines 1.10 update, I still see this problem of ammo increase at each turn end (in bradley, bmp...).

this is really a mess in pbem !

is this bug identified ? will it be corrcted for next patch

I have pbem files available if necessary

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

hello

I update my previous post as I had no feedback on this problem, am I the only one who still has this issue with 1.10 ?

This problem has also an impact on "explosion" which seems like atomic ones when a vehicule is destroyed after a large number of play rounds

thanks

Hi popmun,

The massive explosions you are seeing several turns later would be the remaining ammo 'cooking-off' as the vehicle burns.

Yes, this is modelled :)

On a side note, there are issues with castrophic cook-off explosions every PBEM turn, but I hear this is being looked at for 1.11

Cheers

hello

I have also seen RPG/javelin disparition : when I order a group to take javelin in a vehicule the next turn, they don't have it anymore (and javelin doesn't appear in the vehicule list anymore also)

concerning the explosion I think this could be linked to the big amoubt of ammo inside the vehicules (when a bradley has about 20-30 TOW inside secondary explosion reflect it may be)

I am not sure these bugs will be corrected, as I have seen NO feedback at all from BF.

for PBEM it is really a big problem and it should not be so difficult to correct

could we have a clear statement from BF that this problem has been at least identified ?

thanks