Marine Question

Ryanwtod

I was just playing the Marine expansion for the 1st time. A question came up. It may be kinda dumb, but do all marine squads carry a control unit/launcher for the javelin or do you only the specialized javelin units carry that gear? I noticed when I was going to acquire javelin rounds the 1st time I played the amtraks didn't carry the launcher just the missiles.

Yup, I recommend everybody take a look at the Marines Manual. It's not very long, but there are quite a lot of useful tips in there. The stuff was specifically aimed at the veteran CM:SF customer who is trying to answer questions like "where are the Javelins"? And don't feel dumb about it either. We have some of the sharpest players on our testing team and I can't count how many times I had to explain this to them :D

Steve