QB Battle Parameters don't include battle type!

Maybe this is a known ommission, but it's a pretty huge one IMO. I recently started a QB on a custom map (awesome feature BTW) and sent the turn to my opponent. He later requested that I restart because he thought it was a Meeting Engagement when in fact he was defending. I just assumed that such a crucial bit of info (only one line of info) would naturally be included in the battle parameters screen. It isn't. Why isn't it? :confused:

in the first e-mail i send i include all the pertient info about type of battle, weather, etc

it never occured to me that it was missing since i always send it, but i guess you're right that it's missing

what i find more problematic in QB's is the fact that i don't see the map till after i've purchased troops/armor/art/etc

You can alleviate the map viewing thing to some extent on custom made QB maps. On this last one, I just sent a copy of the map file (.cme) to him and he previewed it in the editor first. It isn't a perfect solution though as it would be better not to have to go through that hassle.

You should definitely be able to view random maps before you purchase units. I thought this feature was supposed to be included, but apparently not. Should it not be a simple inclusion?