Pre-Order Question

So I think everyone pretty much convinced me that the core game is fun and put to bed some of my larger concerns. I'll certainly bump into the demo though.

I noticed the pre-order deal though for CMSF + Marines.

If I buy that will I be able to download CMSF prior to the release of Marines?

So I think everyone pretty much convinced me that the core game is fun and put to bed some of my larger concerns. I'll certainly bump into the demo though.

I noticed the pre-order deal though for CMSF + Marines.

If you buy the bundle-package.....the answer is "no" - Not until you contact BF and let them know you want to DL CMSF first......and then Marine's later.

The elicense code you will recieve will not allow you to DL CMSF.....until BF gets back with you with another direct link to use (for only CMSF). Which is the process I recently went through.

I have to say.....definitely buy CMSF. I waited until now....and am very happy with my purcahse....

• 2 weeks later...

Figured I should re-post Moon's answer to a similar question, since I was looking for it myself:

The bundle contains both games in one file. So until the module is ready, you also can't download the base game. Having said that - there is a way. Contact sales@battlefront.com for instructions, please.