flag problem with 1.08

Hi,

In world campaign i have french flag for japan and esthonia for france (in military mode...)

i see on forum i need copy military flag from interfaca to bitmap (in campaign folder). I do it but problem is the same.

I see again i need copy other files from world campaign in save and edit folder but i don't undestand where exactly.

Thanks for you help.

Philippe

Hi Philippe,

The original world scenario has a subfolder in the 'Campaigns' directory called '_1939-46 WW2 Global Conflict'. If you navigate to this folder you will find the following items:

Bitmaps

Interface

Scripts

Sound

campaign.ini

localization.txt

All you need to do is copy over the folders called 'Bitmaps', 'Interface', 'Sound' and the files campaign.ini and localization.txt to the subfolder for your newly saved version of the Global campaign.

When you relaunch the game it will look as expected.

Hope this helps,

Hubert

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

I understand but "to the subfolder for your newly saved version of the Global campaign." is not clear for me ?

I need to create a new folder in campaign folder where i paste world campagn files and folder ?

Sorry english is not my native language :)

Thanks

Philippe

No problem at all. For the default 1939-46 WW2 Global Conflict campaign there are 2 items in the 'Campaigns' subfolder:

1939-46 WW2 Global Conflict.cgn (file)

_1939-46 WW2 Global Conflict (folder)

If you saved the Global campaign under a custom name such as '1939-46 WW2 Global Conflict Custom' then you will find 2 items in the 'Campaigns' folder:

1939-46 WW2 Global Conflict Custom.cgn (file)

_1939-46 WW2 Global Conflict Custom (folder)

All you need to do is copy over the folders called 'Bitmaps', 'Interface', 'Sound' and the files campaign.ini and localization.txt from the subfolder called '_1939-46 WW2 Global Conflict' to your new subfolder called '_1939-46 WW2 Global Conflict Custom'

Hope this helps,

Hubert

Hi,

Finally i undestand that you want i open world campain with editor and save it with _ _custom name (for exemple).

I have new folder (_custom) where i paste files from world campain. But no change with flag...

Perhaps i need to make change flag in the editor ?

Thanks

Philippe

Hi Philippe,

Oops, my mistake I see you just needed the 2D unit sprites bitmap and this was not as a result of saving your campaign as a customized version. Normally this is the question I receive so I gave the wrong answer.

All you need to do is download this file and paste it in the Bitmaps subfolder for the original Global campaign.

http://www.furysoftware.com/download/unit_sprites_military.bmp

Hope this helps,

Hubert