Lu' the game

Almost perfect a war simulation, I'm very interested in playing.

I'm missing from what I've seen the following. An option to customise outfits, and the most important thing to me a sniper unit. Maybe I will meet one later in the game or in a patch... I can only cross my fingers. Anyway, how do I get in touch with fellow MultiPlayers, is there a tool available already for that? That has a lobby? Leave me a private message if you consider yourself 'leet. Not saying you won't beat me, or else leave a message at cmsf@burnlinux.com subject: "GAME".

Thanks for adding to the development of such a wonderful genre.

Sincerely yours,

Ironmonkey6.

I can answer a couple of these. There are snipers in the game, on both sides. You'll find them in the editor if you haven't seen them in a scenario yet.

You can customize your troops in the editor (when making or editing a scenario), by choosing their experience, motivation, fitness, leadership bonus, how well supplied they are, and what quality of equipment they carry...you can even change the name of the unit. What you can't do is edit specific weapons out of the unit. Though you can get better weapons (like better RPGs) by increasing the quality rating of equipment before you buy the unit.

Here's a new site for opponents.

http://www.wargamerscout.net/

Mord.

I really need more competition. The computer can sometimes be easy, and other times impassable. It would be kind of neat if the DEV TEAM could add a dynamic campaign to make it a whole another simulation. Or lend their engine so it could had become that.

What I seek is actually quite like this game, but I played elite just now, probably still the random pick, but I expected some losses still. Not an all out victory with no casualties, because I could easily take out the army of the opposition.

The points I claim from this game.

-I like to have many tanks, but when the opposition doesn't have any it is easy to just use one tank and kill the rocket propelled grenades etc.

-I like the enemy advancing also given that they had little chance

-I would like to see a replay (people don't care about the actual firetraces, just the hits)

-The enemy's HQ shouldn't be captured that early

-More human opposition

-Last but not least a dynamic campaign with battle replays (dynamic doesn't have to be fancy)

As another point as a programmer, could you somehow not calculate the elevation angles of the bullets from the spots likely to be shot from, while the player's units are advancing to the spot in question. You'd have a little more timeslices there.