Best PBEM Scenarios

Hi,

Played a lot of Fall Weiss and recent variants (e.g., Storm, Honch etc) PBEM. What scenarios would folks further recommend for PBEM beside Fall Weiss (start WWII ) variants. Trying Russian scenario from WAW right now but not sure that will be balanced for PBEM... Feel free to suggest user created ones...

I have to say, its the ones that I've never played before.

Since one of the biggest factors of a realistic simulation is to recreate that unknown unfolding of events, what better way to accomplish it.

This means, other than the historical occurrence, you have no prior knowledge of events, scripts, OOBs, reinforcement schedules, etc.

Seems to me, the one thing you can count on in a war event is that your devised plan probably won't survive the first engagement and this, in essence, will gauge your grasp of the game's features. A true master of SC will be able to pull off a spirited contest no matter what the circumstances.

ON CMMODS there is a European Theatre by Mr.White by far the best PBEM I have yet played . I am playing my best friend of thirty years and despite him being like Erich Von Manstien , it has been a tough, tough fight for both of us!