Vehicels want to be ducks - a PBEM bug

I notice this frequently at the beginning of a PBEM-turn movie: vehicels stick their front into the ground and shake their ass in the air. I always believed it's just a funny visual bug, but has no other effect, but now I have noticed that I'm wrong! As you can see on the image below, LOS is affected.

PBEM.jpg

The building in the green circle is the sheduled target area, while the shots go right into the earth and a close building that's occupied by own(!) troops. (red circles).

PBEM file can be provided if necessary. As said I see this frequently, maybe in two of three turns.

Scipio,

Hmm. Reminds me of one the "little problems" afflicting the "Multipurpose Horse" in the famous Roman legion sendup of American procurement practices. You see, the Multipurpose Horse WAS a duck, and precisely the above proclivity was disastrous for the armor encased user during river crossings. And how delicious that I get to share this with someone with a Roman handle!

Regards,

John Kettler