Newest Patch...

What can we look forward to in the next patch? I know it's most likely gonna coincide with the Marines Module but are there any tid bits anybody can let me in on? Can't find anything by searching.

Thanks.

Mord.

Good question and good luck with it. What I have gleaned from reading BFC's posts before the forum move, it would appear that the patch will have ALL the changes made to the game system that are introduced in the Marines module. This will keep the two games compatible with each other. But what does that include?

The only thing we know for certain is that the infantry behaviour model is going to be enhanced because the marines 13 man squads revealed some inadequacies in the current system. Apart from that, I know nothing. Maybe others can chip in with their observations and enlighten us all a bit further.