problem with a campaign mission

Hi, I'm playing the allied Campaign, and I have come to an american mission were you only have infantry but gets run over by sevral german tanks.

first you have to take a town thats defended by two AT guns and some infantry, I try to take over the AT guns and use them on the tanks but I still got run over, and the bazooka is of no use

Hello, what is the name of the mission ? The first one is similar to what you describe : infantry alone, a village with two AT guns to take and then German tanks (reco armoured vehicles rather, supporting an infantry counter-attack). Anyway, I had no problem manning the captured guns with some success and eventually knocked out the panzers with bazooka shots.

• 3 weeks later...

spoiler-----

ah yes, try to avoid closing your troops on the second objective town, the trigger for the panzers is near there.. I find that if you take the time to clear the first objective, you get some reserve guns allocated, take your time and allocate them in reverse slope positions for the eventual panzer strike..also try to save your air power for this moment.

Another good tip for this map is to spend time thinning enemy troops in the first town with your snipers, move them up and around the town on the far edge of the map and clear out most roving enemy inf before you commit your troops.

hope that helps