Red on Red MEs

Out of the scenarios that I've been playing, by far the most fun are the Red on Red scenarios, particularly the MEs. Great to watch chunky Soviet equipment smash each other about.

So far I've played two: King Solomon's Mine and Breakout, and although I've tried searching CMODS its hard to know if there are any others that I haven't come across (I wish the descriptions would be more specific). Does anybody know of other ME red on red scenarios out there, suitable for PBEM play?

Oh, I think I can answer that one. No, I'm afraid it's not. It can only be played against the AI. And neither of the Hasrabit stand alone missions can be played against a human player either as the 'Red' side would be able to SLAUGHTER the Blue player in the first quarter of the mission.

I think one of the best challenges that you haven't already played would be the Louch's Chechnya - Polyanskoe mission. That is a very well balanced scenario and a lot of fun too.