where is Thrawn, i hope he return soon.

greetings, Thrawn port to Weapons and Warfare the map from SC2 but there have not updates on very much time, i already have my own version for WaW and have just imported the map for PDE, i am just straight for around 4/5 hours of work to have ready my own version of European Theater for PDE, but without scripts :(

i are not expert with scripts and my scenario will be only 60% complete without them, anyway have planned to play it and see how it works, WaW version gives me some supply problems, but i do made changes on afrika and russia, so, it possibly will be a problem on my end, about my modifications to main European Theater mod, do not played the original but can be happy if Thrawn return and renew work on his scenario, one of the better on all SC2 incarnations, In My Honest Oppinion,

any and all advice about all this greatly appreciated and thanks for your time,

with best regards,

alarick.