New Campaign - An Nabk (Red vs Red)

ANCPub1.jpg

I've been working on this campaign off and on for several months now, not announcing anything for fear that I'd never finish and disappoint you all. Anyway, it's now complete in beta form and I'd like at least 1 or 2 people to test it before I release the full thing.

The An Nabk campaign is Red vs Red: the player controls a battalion-sized armor and mechanized infantry force from the Republican Guard as they take the first steps to putting down an extremist rebellion. The campaign takes place in a variety of different settings and times of day. The terrain ranges from brutal close-quarters MOUT to wide-open deserts. All maps are at worse loosely based on actual locations courtesy of Google Maps. Some are in fact very heavily based on exact locations.

ANCPub2.jpg

Most of the battles in the An Nabk campaign contain only your core force, but some do contain regular Army mechanized units that your force is reinforcing. Your enemies also run the full spectrum, from mobs of fanatical extremists to tank companies. There is a wide variety of different feels to each of the battles (including one with even a World War I feel) and I hope you enjoy them all. Due to the variety in battle settings, this is a good way to get to know the capabilities of the Republican Guard.

ANCPub3.jpg

EDIT: I seem to be having problems with putting my email in my profile, so if you're interested in testing, post here with your email and I'll drop you a line. Thanks!

-FMB

FMB,

Looks fantastic!

I feel sort of guilty not offering to help you with this one. Specially since you were such a great help with my campaign.

My life is a bit of a mess with too little time for actually playing.

As you can see I haven't released a single mission after the Ghost.

Anyway, finding people to test our missions is always hard. Testing doesn't seem much fun, I guess. :confused:

-